Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Minnetrista Shop


If you haven't heard, Minnetrista has combined their two different gift shops into one new expanded gift shop, located in the Orchard Shop space.  I have loved shopping the Minnetrista shops since I moved to Muncie to get unique and local gifts.

I decided to stop by today and check out the new digs and I was impressed.  I was especially excited to see they have added an ice cream novelty freezer.  I can't wait to take the boys for a treat while exploring the gardens or walking in the nature area.  And I couldn't leave without buying something for myself, a new bird feeding stand shaped like a red gerbera daisy.  (I used Mother's Day as an excuse!)


Ice Cream and Drinks






My new gerbera daisy bird feeder stand.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind remarks and great photos of our new Orchard Shop! Hope you enjoy that bird feeder. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete